E-mail marketing is an important tool in helping business owners to grow their business. Effective e-mail marketing strategies can translate to increased sales and offer a boost in revenue for any business that employs those strategies.
Email Marketing 101
In short, e-mail marketing is a direct marketing medium utilizes e-mail as the primary means of communication to an audience of customers and potential customers. These e-mails always contain targeted messages designed to accomplish one of three specific goals:
- Enhance existing relationships between a merchant and their customers. This can include current and previous customers with whom the merchant wants to build customer loyalty and cultivate repeat business.
- Cultivate new customers or convince current customers to make an immediate purchase of a product or service.
- Promote a brand by inserting advertisements into e-mail messages that other companies are distributing to their customers as part of an effort at cross-promotion.
One reason many businesses use e-mail as an avenue to connect with current customers and potential customers is that it offers several advantages over traditional mail marketing. E-mail messages are delivered almost instantaneously throughout the world. For any merchant, that means a huge amount of time saved and it broadens the pool of people to target with those messages. A potential drawback to e-mail marketing is many potential or existing customers will filter out e-mail from unknown or unfamiliar recipients, so the message does not reach its intended target audience.
Using our custom e-mail marketing program helps merchants eliminate the potential disadvantages and enjoy all the advantages that come with internet marketing through e-mail. Our e-mail design team works with businesses to build a targeted marketing campaign that will help them reached their desired demographic. Small and large businesses alike have turned to us for more than a decade to help them create winning e-mail marketing campaigns.
When merchants work with us, they can expect professional quality and service. Our team can help craft an e-mail newsletter design that will convey the message a merchant wants their audience to receive and persuade them to take action.
We work with merchants to create perfect email design in the following ways:
- Our team works overtime to ensure that all e-mail lists are compliant with current CAN-SPAM laws. Merchants will see marketing e-mails go to their intended audience alone.
- We create e-mail newsletter designs that are capable of loading in all browsers. This ensures that the important message each e-mail contains can be read by every targeted recipient, no matter what browser their personal computer or mobile device supports.
Some businesses have concerns about working with third party marketing firms to craft their e-mail marketing campaigns. A major concern is that these firms will not grasp the message in the same way as an internal marketing team. If this occurs, any ensuing e-mail designs will not reflect the original intent of the merchants and the message targeted for a particular demographic will get lost or muddled before reaching its destination.
When businesses work with our team, they get the benefit of engaging a firm flush with professional expertise in email marketing. There is no need to let such concerns become a huge matter. Crafting e-mail designs that are customized to meet the specific needs of a merchant is what we do best.
Successful Email Marketing
All successful e-mail marketing campaigns are designed to help businesses accomplish these results:
- Improve communication with customers.
- Boost the number of quality referrals.
- Target customers with relevant messages.
- Create immediate response and action from customers.
- Save costs while increasing revenue.
Businesses that choose our e-mail marketing program quickly discover their voice is heard throughout the whole design process. Our team consults with them on e-mail designs and crafts an e-mail newsletter design package customized to their specific needs.
We have worked with businesses of all sizes to shepherd their marketing efforts from start to finish. The satisfaction expressed by these past and present clients speaks to the positive results yielded from those efforts. Join a winning team and contact us right away to discuss your marketing needs.